Hello all,
Well here we are this fine Wednesday evening. Disappoints me how the sun will only be up for what feels like such a short time compared to the long days of summer. I have to say that each season has its own pros and cons, but I do enjoy spring/summer in my neck of the woods as opposed to fall/winter. Winter can just be too cold and windy. The days of walking home from school in the harsh weather are not sorely missed but each day as winter approaches, I cannot help to think about how happy I am I do not have to go through that kind of unwanted hassle. What would be nice is to live in a place that gets pretty mild weather all year around. No excessive snowfalls, no devastating floods, no unbearably hot and humid summer days. That would be the life for sure. I do love my thunder/lightning storms. Welp enough babbling for now.
On another note, this sort of thing will be what you can expect for the beginning of this blog's life. I have some ideas about how future posts/content will be like but for now it's all just on the drawing board.
Till next time, COOOBRAAAA!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment